- Injuries & Treatments
- ACL Repair Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction Surgery
- Cartilage Damage: Symptoms, Causes, & Treatment
- Meniscus Tears
- Patella Dislocation
- Pediatric Tibial Eminence Fracture
- Anterolateral Ligament/Complex
- Valgus – Knock Knees
- Foot & Ankle
- Running & Overuse Injuries
- OrthoBiologics and & Injections
More Information about the STaR Trial
Overview of STaR Knee Injury Trial
Multi-center, randomized controlled trial (RCT) that includes 25 of the top medical centers and 50 of the top knee surgeons across North America.
This study will answer two questions: 1) Is it best to have surgery quickly after multiligament knee injury, or is it best to delay it and let the swelling and inflammation improve; 2) Is it best to start weight bearing and aggressive range of motion exercises quickly after surgery.
Ochsner Principal Investigator:
Jeremy Burnham, MD
Ochsner - The Grove; Baton Rouge, LA
Book A Session Now
*Thank you Dr.Burnham!